Sales Engineer – Middle East
Asimily is an IoT Security Platform. We were recognized as the third fastest-growing cybersecurity company in 2022 by Inc. 5000, 2023 by Deloitte, and by Gartner, IDC, and others as having an innovative market-leading security solution. With growing cybersecurity risks from IoMT devices, it is crucial to proactively manage these devices and balance patient, data, and business security and safety. Our platform streamlines risk management with comprehensive identification, assessment, vulnerability management, anomaly management, and more to accelerate enterprise risk management and recovery from downtime events. Leading healthcare organizations use Asimily to achieve digital transformation and facilitate cyber risk reduction.
As an Asimily Sales Solution Engineer, you have a direct and positive impact on our customers and prospects with the ability to protect their connected devices. Your desire to meet with and advise practitioners on solutions to their toughest challenges makes you a great candidate for this position. As an SE you help position Asimily solutions to solve our prospective clients/partners unique cybersecurity challenges. As a team-first player, you work with Customer Success Managers, Account Executives and Solutions Engineer to help conduct remote product demonstrations, articulate the benefits of Asimily products and services, and assist our customers in realizing value from their investment in Asimily.
- Participate in pre/post sales process to understand customer challenges, requirements, technical objectives, & environment
- Perform remote product demonstrations – tailored to our customer’s specific needs at every opportunity
- Articulate the unique value & differentiators of Asimily solution
- Work with SE’s on Proof of Concept deployments, platform management & troubleshooting/support
- Provide feedback & guidance to Product Management based on partner, internal & customer generated feedback
- 3+ years’ experience in an information technology security role or equivalent education
- Comprehensive networking experience: TCP/IP, OSI model, LAN/WAN and Routing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function independently to determine proper methods & procedures
- Even better if you:
- Have relevant Software & Tool familiarity, vulnerability management, CVE’s, IDS/IPS, Zero Trust Architecture and segmentation, network analysis in your background
- Have IoT/IoMT experience