Asimily is an IoT Security Platform. We were recognized as the third fastest-growing cybersecurity company in 2022 by Inc. 5000 and by Gartner, IDC, and others as having an innovative market-leading security solution. With growing cybersecurity risks from IoMT devices, it is crucial to proactively manage these devices and balance patient, data, and business security and safety. Our platform streamlines risk management with comprehensive identification, assessment, vulnerability management, anomaly management, and more to accelerate enterprise risk management and recovery from downtime events. Leading healthcare organizations use Asimily to achieve digital transformation and facilitate cyber risk reduction.
You are a customer-focused professional, who is experienced in growing and managing healthcare accounts. You are comfortable demonstrating product features and functionalities with a history of exceeding customer expectations and expansion targets. You possess a high level of empathy and pay close attention to customer needs helping them define and measure the value of technology implementation. You have a high standard of excellence and can converse effectively with technical customers, internal teams, business process owners, and executives. You are able to establish yourself as a trusted advisor of IoMT Risk Management with executives and primary users
- Orchestrate overall relationships with customers, which will include but not be limited to growing adoption, usage, engagement, ensuring retention, and defining value.
- Drive business outcomes with the primary users to reinforce value realized from Asimily and identify expansion opportunities.
- Act as the Asimily liaison for training, technical inquiries, issues, or escalations, and resolve customer issues in a timely manner. This will include working with Product Management, Engineering, and others as needed.
- Facilitate executive-level engagements such as value assessment and realization, product strategy, and customer advisory workshops. This will include ensuring customer reference ability to support the Sales organization in the prospect closing process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers within customers and cement yourself as a trusted advisor to drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Be responsible for health, risk forecasting, and the health of the customers in your portfolio.
- Know the market and maintain growing knowledge of all key competitors. Demonstrate thought leadership at industry engagements.
- BS/MS in IT, Cybersecurity, Network Administration, HTM/CE, or related.
- 4+ years of experience working in cybersecurity and 8+ in enterprise software companies.
- Track record of driving technical implementations- and value- of cyber solutions.
- Must work within a team environment of sales, engineering, product, and solution engineering.
- Self-starter work ethic, collaboration, and transparent communication.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our client is an equal opportunity employer.