Asimily is an IoT Security Platform. We were recognized as the third fastest-growing cybersecurity company in 2022 by Inc. 5000 and by Gartner, IDC, and others as having an innovative market-leading security solution. With growing cybersecurity risks from IoMT devices, it is crucial to proactively manage these devices and balance patient, data, and business security and safety. Our platform streamlines risk management with comprehensive identification, assessment, vulnerability management, anomaly management, and more to accelerate enterprise risk management and recovery from downtime events. Leading healthcare organizations use Asimily to achieve digital transformation and facilitate cyber risk reduction.
The SE provides specific technology/product consulting, technical sales support for account opportunities, performs in-depth and high-level technical presentations for various departments / locations at the account and potential affiliated organizations. The SE also performs technical consulting, support for RFI/RFP responses and upper-level management and/or in-depth presentations on the Asimily solutions. The SE also will need to support customer evaluations, demonstrations, and detailed design requirements.
- Good presentation skills
- Strong, successful pre-sales engineering track record in the industry and territory in a similar position is necessary
- Strong cyber security background desired
- Understanding of system Integrations and some experience with them
- Ability to demonstrate a broad knowledge of Network protocols and technologies, such as Application and Routing Protocols, NACs and Firewalls
- Work with customer project teams on design and PoC labs, setting criteria for successful PoCs etc
- Service Provider Market and direct sales engineering experience is ideal. With experience of working with/for large (global+) organizations.
- Experience working with Channel is a plus for technical training on products. Major account experience and experience in closing deals is necessary.
- Cybersecurity certifications is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of future trends and market directions
- Previous work with healthcare systems will be useful to have
- Tenacity and perseverance (customer advocate facing internally to Extreme)
- Ability to build, develop, and maintain a network of people at the customer/partner side independent of sales being accepted as the trusted advisor
- When growing the business, the willingness to assume a team-lead role for the account team when/if business requires additional resources.
- Domestic/International travel will be required