Principal Software Engineer
Asimily is an IoT Security Platform. We were recognized as the third fastest-growing cybersecurity company in 2022 by Inc. 5000 and by Gartner, IDC, and others as having an innovative market-leading security solution. With growing cybersecurity risks from IoMT devices, it is crucial to proactively manage these devices and balance patient, data, and business security and safety. Our platform streamlines risk management with comprehensive identification, assessment, vulnerability management, anomaly management, and more to accelerate enterprise risk management and recovery from downtime events. Leading healthcare organizations use Asimily to achieve digital transformation and facilitate cyber risk reduction.
You are a seasoned engineering professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic global engineering environment. You must be willing to work diligently and collaboratively in a cross functional, multi geo team setup to meet project deadlines. You have strong verbal and written communication skills. You have an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and industry focus.
- You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining core software components of our technology that are responsible for Networking Traffic Steaming and real time processing.
- Capture and analyze network traffic and develop code to support for new networking protocols as well refine and optimize support for existing protocols
- Interface with customer’s network engineer to deploy our software and troubleshoot deployment and network issues
- Drive innovation in the product, new feature conceptualization, design and initial product specifications
- Break down and estimate project tasks
- Collaborate and work closely with the US Engineering team
- BE/ME/BTech/MTech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 7 years of development experience and out of which 5 years of experience in C++ and systems development and Data networking (TCP/IP)
- Must have TCP/IP networking coding and testing experience
- Experience developing and debugging networking protocols such as DNS, DHCP, ARP, HTTP, SSL is a must
- Experience in capturing and analyzing network traffic packets using wireshark or similar network sniffing tools is a must
- Experience and deep knowledge with one or more Network Access Control (NAC) Software such Fortinet, Cisco ISE & SecureX, Extreme Networks, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, ForeScout, Aruba Clearpass is a must
- Experience developing and troubleshooting in a Linux environment
- Experience of working with Postgres Database
- Experience with modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development) and respective tools such as Asana will be an advantage
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban
- Experience in creating the design documents – High Level & Low Level Design Documents
- Sound Understanding of network security fundamentals is a plus
- Healthcare domain knowledge is an added advantage
- Must be willing to work diligently and collaboratively in a cross functional, multi geo team setup to meet project deadlines
- Demonstrate strong desire to develop new technical and professional skills on a continual basis