Sr. Software Engineer – Java, Full Stack
Asimily is an IoT Security Platform. We were recognized as the third fastest-growing cybersecurity company in 2022 by Inc. 5000 and by Gartner, IDC, and others as having an innovative market-leading security solution. With growing cybersecurity risks from IoMT devices, it is crucial to proactively manage these devices and balance patient, data, and business security and safety. Our platform streamlines risk management with comprehensive identification, assessment, vulnerability management, anomaly management, and more to accelerate enterprise risk management and recovery from downtime events. Leading healthcare organizations use Asimily to achieve digital transformation and facilitate cyber risk reduction.
You are a full-stack engineering professional specialized in Java who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic global engineering environment. You must be willing to work diligently and collaboratively in a cross functional, multi geo team setup to meet project deadlines. You have strong verbal and written communication skills. You have an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and industry focus.
- You will be primarily responsible and focused on designing, developing & testing backend Java components and MVC Java controllers classes
- Responsible for designing object oriented, modern user interface using patterns such as MVC
- Design and development of rich user interfaces that meet enterprise class scale, performance and quality requirements
- Drive innovation in the product, new feature conceptualization, design and initial product specifications
- Break down and estimate project tasks
- Collaborate and work closely with local and US Engineering team
- Minimum 4+ years work experience as a Java Software Engineer role building Java EE applications
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Strong knowledge and experience with popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Experience in one or more of the following skills: Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JNDI
- Experience in Web Services using SOAP, Restful, WSDL, HTML, XML, DOM parsers.
- Experience working with SQL and No SQL databases such as Postgres, Solr
- Familiarity with working on public clouds such as Google Cloud, AWS
- Experience with networking or Cyber-security is a plus
- Experience with modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development) and respective tools such as Asana will be an advantage
- Experience with Agile Methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban
- Experience in creating the design documents – High Level & Low Level Design Documents
- Healthcare domain knowledge is an added advantage
- Demonstrate strong desire to develop new technical and professional skills on a continual basis
- Has innovative ideas and demonstrates confidence to promote, share and implement ideas into actionable outcomes