Enterprise Account Executive
Asimily is an IoT Security Platform. We were recognized as the third fastest-growing cybersecurity company in 2022 by Inc. 5000 and by Gartner, IDC, and others as having an innovative market-leading security solution.
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for top-flight Enterprise Account Executives to take on induvial contributor roles to help drive our company forward. This is an expansion territory, and we are looking to hire someone based in the western united states. The position will focus on our healthcare and public sector verticals.
The right person for this job will have a proven track record of documented success by being a highly ranked salesperson against their peers, closing new logos, and expanding revenue. This person must have a consultative, evangelical demeanor and uses a problem-solving sales approach. This person will demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline, delivering results against quota, and working with partners to develop and close opportunities.
Recognizing this person’s impact on our company, Asimily is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of a competitive salary, variable commission bonus (no cap), and equity participation.
- Hunter mentality; someone who has tenacity and perseverance
- Has a track record of selling to Information Security
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive-level stakeholders
- Can manage numerous long-term sales cycles
- Ability to sell at different levels within an organization, from C-level to the end-users
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals quarterly
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Consistently keep an accurate forecast
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value selling
- Manage inbound leads through the sales funnel by leveraging existing tools
- Become a resident expert on the Asimily products
- Documented success in previous roles
- Experience with Healthcare and public sector
- Experience selling to CISOs or Directors of Information Security
- Consistent track record of success with a $1M quota or higher
- 5+ years of software selling experience in the security industry
- Experience selling at an early-stage startup company
- Managing and closing complex sales cycles using solution-selling techniques
- Track record working with the channel and MSSPs
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, and remote sales processes
- Proficiency using a CRM
- Ability to manage a 3-to-9-month sales cycle
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Sandler, MEDDIC, and Value Selling domain expertise
- University or college degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our client is an equal-opportunity employer.