Healthcare Cybersecurity Is a Serious Concern
Are you concerned about healthcare cybersecurity threats?
With technology becoming a game changer in the world of medical services, patient care and improved healthcare outcomes, there are also increased concerns about healthcare cybersecurity. A cyberattack can leave your healthcare organization paralyzed and your innovative medical devices unusable. Not to mention the compromise of patient data and the legal implications, costs, and considerable damage to your organizational name and reputation.
The negative impacts are lasting
Healthcare companies reported hacker attacks as the second most damaging and impactful type of data breach for healthcare payers and providers – right behind internal attacks. The average cost to remediate a ransomware attack is 1.27M USD, which can take years to make up.
Not only will your organization be impacted, but your patients will also feel the impacts. Patient care will immediately drop, and they might lose faith in your ability to provide care in the future. In the worst cyberattacks, patients could also see dramatic impacts on their health or even face death. Studies show there is a 20% direct increase in mortality rates during a cyberattack.
In order to protect yourself, and your patients, against the lasting impacts of these healthcare security threats, ask yourself a few questions about your network security strategy:
- How do you identify connected assets?
- How do you define risk of your assets?
- How do you prioritize where to put your limited resources?
- How do you secure your assets?
- How do you prevent cybercriminals from exploiting your assets and altering outcomes?
Asimily: Your Solution to Healthcare Security Threats
At Asimly, our core business is identifying your assets, prioritizing risk, finding means to ensure connected medical devicesare safe and secure, and mitigating potential risks. We are a best-in-class, leader in healthcare cybersecurity, partnering with the top medical device companies and healthcare institutions from around the world to provide you with effective IoMT Risk Remediation.
With Asimly, you’ll find a comprehensive approach to securing your devices through a platform designed to help with healthcare cybersecurity, utilization, capital planning, and root cause analysis. Provide detailed asset information to a broad array of organizational stakeholders in your institution with easily accessible, real-time, relevant information sharing.
As experts in connected medical device and IoT healthcare cybersecurity, Asimily is helping institutions understand the risks, mitigations, and utilization of their medical devices. Asimily gives users clear actionable information across devices, manufacturers, departments, and facilities.
Leverage that information for lower risk exposure, actionable risk reduction strategies, and to drive operational and capital planning decisions, so that the connected device security program is seen as a profit center vs. a cost center. Lowering your risk for a cyberattack will also support patient care and improve patient safety and clinical outcomes. It’s a win all around.
- At ASIMILY our core business is identifying your assets, prioritizing risk, finding means to ensure connected medical devices still are safe, secure, and potential risks are mitigated.
- ASIMILY is a best-in-class leader in healthcare cybersecurity, partnering with the top medical device companies and healthcare institutions from around the world.
- ASIMILY can help with healthcare cybersecurity, utilization, capital planning, and root cause analysis, providing detailed asset information to a broad array of organizational stakeholders in your institution with easily accessible, real-time, relevant information sharing.
- As experts in connected medical device and IoT cybersecurity Asimily is helping institutions understand the risks, mitigations, and utilization of their medical devices and leveraging that information for lower risk exposure, actionable risk reduction strategies, and information to drive operational and capital planning decisions so that the connected device security program is seen as a profit center vs. a cost center; not to mention the upside to supporting patient care and improving patient safety and clinical outcomes.
Reduce Your Unique Risks
Every healthcare organization has unique needs, a different mix of medical devices, and ultimately, different risks. A one-size-fits-all solution does not work in this dynamic environment.
This is where Asimily’s tailored solutions offer the best-in-class medical device cybersecurity, risk, and lifecycle management platform to suit different organizational environments and quickly scale as needs grow.
As a leading IoT healthcare cybersecurity provider, working with small and large healthcare organizations across the country, we’re aware of the dynamic risk environments organizations are exposed to daily.
Our security algorithms and analysis are constantly updating to thwart emerging vulnerabilities and threats and improve uptime for connected devices.
Make Patient Data Security a Top Priority
With every aspect of a healthcare encounter being digitally collected, transmitted, and stored, Asimily understands the real-world concerns for healthcare cybersecurity threats across the healthcare industry. Cyber attacks in the healthcare sector rose by 94% from 2021 to 2022. Reports of patient data often being compromised and the likelihood of escalation and device failures due to a network breach on the horizon has alarm bells sounding across the healthcare industry.
As a healthcare cybersecurity company with an impeccable record of accomplishment, Asimly has been helping our clients implement a framework to manage risk and prevent malicious exploits on their data and devices.
Asimly helps you adopt stringent security and risk-related frameworks that are tailored to suit your unique environment, protect your business operations, and ensure the safety of your patients.
It’s time to secure and manage your medical and IoT assets and maximize your return on investment of your medical devices with the most comprehensive, best-in-class connected medical device risk and lifecycle management solution.
Get Asimily and start mitigating cybersecurity risks and improving patient safety.
Reduce Vulnerabilities 10x Faster with Half the Resources
Find out how our innovative risk remediation platform can help keep your organization’s resources safe, users protected, and IoT and IoMT assets secure.