Sr. Software Engineer – UI Development
Asimily is an IoT Security Platform. We were recognized as the third fastest-growing cybersecurity company in 2022 by Inc. 5000 and by Gartner, IDC, and others as having an innovative market-leading security solution. With growing cybersecurity risks from IoMT devices, it is crucial to proactively manage these devices and balance patient, data, and business security and safety. Our platform streamlines risk management with comprehensive identification, assessment, vulnerability management, anomaly management, and more to accelerate enterprise risk management and recovery from downtime events. Leading healthcare organizations use Asimily to achieve digital transformation and facilitate cyber risk reduction.
You are a senior software engineer professional specialized in UI Development who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic global engineering environment. You must be willing to work diligently and collaboratively in a cross functional, multi geo team setup to meet project deadlines. You have strong verbal and written communication skills. You have an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and industry focus.
- You will be primarily responsible and focused on designing, developing & testing of the product’s Web based UI
- Responsible for designing and developing object oriented, modern user interface using patterns such as MVC
- Responsible for applying User Experience Best Practices to new and existing user interfaces
- Design and development of rich user interfaces that meet enterprise class scale, performance and quality requirements
- Collaborate and work closely with the US Engineering team
- Minimum 7+ years of development experience and out of which 4 years of experience in AngularJS, ReactJS
- Experience in one or more of the following skills: Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JNDI
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS, backbone.js and Node.js
- Experience in Web Services using SOAP, Restful, WSDL, HTML, XML, DOM parsers.
- Experience of working with Postgres Database
- Experience with modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development) and respective tools such as Asana will be an advantage
- Experience with Agile Methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban
- Experience in creating the design documents – High Level & Low Level Design Documents
- Healthcare domain knowledge is an added advantage
- Must be willing to work diligently and collaboratively in a cross functional, multi geo team setup to meet project deadlines
- Demonstrate strong desire to develop new technical and professional skills on a continual basis
- Apply for this Position