What You Will Be Doing
- Orchestrate overall relationship with customers, which will include but not limited to growing adoption, usage, engagement, ensuring retention, and defining value.
- Drive business outcomes with the primary users to reinforce value realized from Asimily and identify expansion opportunities.
- Act as the Asimily liaison for training, technical inquiries, issues, or escalations, and resolve customer issues in a timely manner. This will include working with Product Management, Engineering, and others as needed.
- Facilitate executive-level engagements such as value assessment and realization, product strategy, and customer advisory workshops. This will include ensuring customer reference ability to support the Sales organization in prospect closing process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers within customers and cement yourself as a trusted advisor to drive continued value of our products and services.
- Be responsible for health, risk forecasting, and health of the customers in your portfolio.
- Know the market and maintain growing knowledge of all key competitors. Demonstrate thought leadership at industry engagements.
What you need for this position
- 4+ years of experience working in cybersecurity and 8+ in enterprise software companies.
- BS/MS in IT, Cybersecurity, Network Administration, HTM/CE, or related.
- Track record of driving technical implementations- and value- of cyber solutions. Sound understanding of network security fundamentals is a plus.
- Proficiency using a customer relationship management and service management tool.
- Healthcare domain knowledge is an added advantage.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must work within a team environment of sales, engineering, product, and solution engineering.
- Skilled in virtual presentations, web demos and training, remote customer management.
- Self-starter work ethic, collaboration, and transparent communication.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and industry trends.